Message 4, Questions & Answers with Lawson, MacArthur, Mohler, and Sproul:
A questions and answers session with Drs. Steven Lawson, John MacArthur, Albert Mohler and R.C. Sproul.
- Dr. MacArthur, can you tell us about the Shepherds Conference? (1:09)
- How do you explain the term “Reformed” to a someone unfamiliar to Reformed teaching? (2:34)
- Is our still heart deceitfully wicked after we are born again? (4:47)
- How should I share the gospel when it could cost me my job? (7:08)
- Is it biblical to say God “loves you” to believers and nonbelievers alike? (9:32)
- What does it mean when we confess that Jesus has a reasonable soul? (13:05)
- Dr. MacArthur, you spoke at 2016 Shepherds Conference about clergy malpractice. What did you mean by that? (17:08)
- How can I best prepare students to live their faith out in public schools? (19:17)
- How do I counsel a Reformed mother who is married to a Roman Catholic? (22:25)
- With the rise of seeker-sensitive churches, how do we understand biblically ‘seeking’ God? (25:02)
- How do you define a false teacher? How much error is needed before they are considered false? (32:23)
- How is the current cultural climate forcing the “mushy middle” out of the church? (35:55)
- Giving the failure of ecumenical movements, how do you promote unity in doctrine? (37:59)
Note: Answers given during Panel Discussions reflect the views of the individual speakers and do not necessarily reflect the views of Dr. R.C. Sproul and Ligonier Ministries. Here is our Statement of Faith.