Message 5, Questions & Answers with Mohler, Nichols, Sproul, and Thomas:
A questions and answers session with Drs. Albert Mohler, Stephen Nichols, R.C. Sproul, and Derek Thomas.
- “No man knows the day or the hour concerning the second coming, not even the Son of man.” Does Jesus know now? (01:01)
- What does it mean when we say that Christ had a “reasonable” soul? (06:01)
- “Without the shedding of blood there is no forgiveness of sins.” Why does it take blood and not some other substance? (06:53)
- Why was Jesus in the grave for only three days? (09:38)
- Since the Reformers were fallible sinners, can we trust their view of sola Scriptura? (11:13)
- Should church discipline be considered a mark of a true church? (20:31)
- Was the Reformation part of the Renaissance and if so, how did it relate to the Enlightenment? (22:55)
- When was the church born? (30:45)
- Are we experiencing a new kind of reformation in the evangelical church worldwide? (32:18)
- There is concern for the millennial generation not embracing biblical Christianity. What is the root cause of this and how should the church respond? (36:07)
- What role does our holiness and personal sanctification have in our witness to this darkened world? (41:53)
Note: Answers given during Questions and Answers sessions reflect the views of the individual speakers and do not necessarily reflect the views of Dr. R.C. Sproul and Ligonier Ministries. Here is our Statement of Faith.