Message 7, Questions and Answers #1:
Sinclair Ferguson, Steven Lawson, Russell Moore, and R.C. Sproul answer questions on topics such as why Adam sinned, the importance of creeds and confessions in the church, how we can know if our worship music is pleasing to God, and more.
- If Adam was born free from evil and sin, why did he sin? (00:05)
- If God is sovereign, what is the purpose of intercessory prayer? (02:20)
- Is it important that a church subscribe to a confession (such as the Westminster Confession of Faith)? Why or why not? (04:39)
- What parts of the law are still relevant to us today? (06:57)
- Why are people so hostile to the doctrine of election? (11:48)
- Is it a sin to be angry with God? (15:37)
- Can you still be a Christian if you do not believe that Scripture is the inerrant and infallible Word? (17:39)
- How can we objectively determine if our worship music is pleasing to God? (22:50)
- How does one react to being declared homophobic before being able to show love to friends or family who have “come out” as homosexual? (34:29)
- What has been the best work you have found on the subject of theodicy, if any? (45:15)
- What is the gospel? (51:54)
Note: Answers given during Questions and Answers sessions reflect the views of the individual speakers and do not necessarily reflect the views of Dr. R.C. Sproul and Ligonier Ministries. Here is our Statement of Faith.