Phase I Summary
Thousands of Donors, Two Phases, And a Singular Effort To Speak With One Voice for Future Generations.
In 2008, we launched our campaign with the primary goal of developing a campus for Ligonier Ministries and establishing Reformation Bible College. And over the past six years, we have stood in awe as more than 4,000 generous supporters came on board to stand with us. With over $11 million dollars contributed to date, we have made great strides in accomplishing our Phase One goals:
- Established a new campus to support the worldwide outreach of Ligonier Ministries, including purchasing the property and necessary renovations.
- Launched all-new educational programs through Reformation Bible College, the Doctor of Ministry program, and online courses through Ligonier Connect.
- Renovated Academy facilities to serve a growing student body.
- Recruited a faculty that reflects a commitment to excellence in academics and faithfulness through instruction.
- Implemented important new technology infrastructure for the campus to meet present and future needs.