Top Seven Posts of 2008
As we move from the old year into the new one, we took a look back at some of the year’s most popular blog posts. If you are new to the Ligonier blog, this is a good opportunity to catch up with some of what you may have missed. If you have been reading it for some time, you’ll enjoy remembering some of the best of 2008:
- Announcing Ligonier Academy. On November 12, Ligonier announced Ligonier Academy and the initial programs were greeted with a good bit of excitement, making this the most popular post of the year.
- Top 5 Commentaries on the Gospel of Matthew was the first of a great series of posts by Keith Mathison. He continues to move through the Bible book-by-book offering suggestions on the best commentaries for each one of them.
- Teaching Series for the Growing Christian provided a link to some of R.C. Sproul’s teaching series on the subject of “Christian Living.”
- R.C. Sproul on the White Horse Inn provided the video for Michael Horton’s September interview of R.C. Sproul.
- Top 5 Commentaries on the Book of Acts was, after the post on Matthew, the most popular of the “Top 5 Commentaries” series.
- Santa Christ was Sinclair Ferguson’s encouragement to celebrate a distinctly Christian Christmas in 2008.
- Principles for Voting was a Renewing Your Mind broadcast in which R.C. Sproul laid out some biblical principles for voting well.