Help Ligonier Finish 2009 Well and Begin 2010 on Solid Financial Ground
The coming year holds potential for some of the most fruitful days of ministry Ligonier has ever known. We stand poised and ready, but first we must address a very substantial year-end financial need.
The burden we face is to meet our year-end need of $1,787,151 by December 31. Year-end gifts to Ligonier typically account for nearly 20 percent of our entire annual donation income, so our budget need is greater now than at any other time of year. To meet this sizable challenge requires an outpouring of support from people who support our mission.
Ligonier’s year-end effort is about much more than just meeting our budget. We are proclaiming God’s truth in a culture filled with people “who by their unrighteousness suppress the truth” (Rom. 1:18). God has given us many avenues for the teaching of His Word, and we have done our best to maximize these opportunities.
Here are just a few highlights:
- Targeted major population centers throughout the US and around the world with Renewing Your Mind radio broadcasts.
- Introduced two programs at Ligonier Academy with plans to introduce the online version of our certificate program in 2010.
- Our new website has increased our teaching and outreach with free audio messages, videos, articles, and will include translated resources in various languages.
- Planned one of our largest national conferences in Orlando for June 2010, along with regional events in L.A. and D.C.
- Expanded Tabletalk to 220,000 readers per month.
All of us at Ligonier Ministries rejoice in God’s enabling grace that has provided one more year of fulfilling His call and meeting the challenges that accompany it. I feel especially thankful for donors who share in this work and look to you to help us continue our commitment to proclaim God’s truth in 2010.
Please consider a gift to Ligonier today while it’s on your mind.
Your servant in Christ,
To donate now, click here.