Columns from Tabletalk Magazine, September 2011
The September edition of Tabletalk is out. This issue examines the decade proceeding the events of September 11, 2001. It pays special attention to American’s response to and demands of God, and it instructs Christians on how to interpret and react to the various issues surrounding and springing from that dark day. Contributors include R.C. Sproul, John Piper, Marva Dawn, C.J. Mahaney, Paul David Tripp, and R.C. Sproul Jr.
We do not post all of the feature articles or the daily devotionals from the issue, so you’ll have to subscribe to get those. But for now, here are links to a few select columns and articles from this month:
- “Ten Years Later” by Burk Parsons
- “Ten Years Later” by R.C. Sproul
- “Where Is Your Hope?” by Marva Dawn
- “Happy Pastors” by C.J. Mahaney
- “Living in Light of the Gospel: An Interview with Paul David Tripp”
- “Sheep, Wolves, Snakes, and Doves” by John Piper
- “The Days of the Dead” by R.C. Sproul Jr.
If you have not subscribed yet, you should. It’s only $23 for a year, and $20 to renew. You save even more if you get a 2- or 3-year subscription (as little as $1.36 per issue). Special discounts for churches or businesses are available for those who want multiple copies of each issue. Start receiving Tabletalk by calling one of Ligonier Ministries’ resource consultants at 800-435-4343 (8am-8pm ET, Mon-Fri) or subscribe online.