Columns from Tabletalk Magazine, September 2010
The September edition of Tabletalk is out. This month’s issue focuses on how the triune God is the foundation for all things good, true, and beautiful. It thoughtfully engages discussions revolving around Christian worship, art, truth, epistemology, Scripture, and the character of God. Contributors include R.C. Sproul, Harry Reeder, John Lennox, Frank Cavalli, Rod Mays, Keith Mathison and R.C. Sproul Jr.
We do not post all of the feature articles or the daily devotionals from the issue, so you’ll have to subscribe to get those. But for now, here are links to a few select columns and articles from this month:
- “Encountering Absolute Rest” by Burk Parsons
- “Building with Conviction” by R.C. Sproul
- “The Triune God: Good, Beautiful, and True” by Harry Reeder
- “Beyond Reason?” by John Lennox
- “The Grace of Cheerful Giving” by Frank Cavalli
- “Across the Great Divide” by Rod Mays
- “To Be Deep in History” by Keith Mathison
- “Jerusalem and Athens” by R.C. Sproul Jr.
If you have not subscribed yet, you should. It’s only $23 for a year, and $20 to renew. You save even more if you get a 2- or 3-year subscription (as little as $1.36 per issue). Special discounts for churches or businesses are available for those who want multiple copies of each issue. Start receiving Tabletalk by calling one of Ligonier Ministries’ resource consultants at 800-435-4343 (8am-8pm ET, Mon-Fri) or subscribe online.