Columns from Tabletalk Magazine, October 2010
The October edition of Tabletalk is out. This month’s issue looks at the marks that distinguish followers of Christ from followers of the world and the practices that define who and what a Christian is. Contributors include R.C. Sproul, Bob Kauflin, Sean Michael Lucas, Nick Eicher, Larry McCall, Keith Mathison and R.C. Sproul Jr.
We do not post all of the feature articles or the daily devotionals from the issue, so you’ll have to subscribe to get those. But for now, here are links to a few select columns and articles from this month:
- “Unqualified Christians” by Burk Parsons
- “Justification by Death” by R.C. Sproul
- “Apostasy” by Larry McCall
- “Biblical Objectivity” by Nick Eicher
- “Grace Transforms Everything” by Sean Michael Lucas
- “Receiving the Baton” by Bob Kauflin
- “We Believe the Bible and You Do Not” by Keith Mathison
- “The Peace that Passes” by R.C. Sproul Jr.
If you have not subscribed yet, you should. It’s only $23 for a year, and $20 to renew. You save even more if you get a 2- or 3-year subscription (as little as $1.36 per issue). Special discounts for churches or businesses are available for those who want multiple copies of each issue. Start receiving Tabletalk by calling one of Ligonier Ministries’ resource consultants at 800-435-4343 (8am-8pm ET, Mon-Fri) or subscribe online.