Columns from Tabletalk Magazine, November 2010
The November edition of Tabletalk is out. This month’s issue looks to the common challenges that students face when leaving home for college. The contributors seek to exhort parents and college students to consider thoughtfully the stakes involved and to be equipped as they prepare and engage in these challenging years. Contributors include R.C. Sproul, Scotty Smith, Scott Devor, Alex Chediak, Keith Mathison and R.C. Sproul Jr.
We do not post all of the feature articles or the daily devotionals from the issue, so you’ll have to subscribe to get those. But for now, here are links to a few select columns and articles from this month:
- “Deus Pro Nobis” by Burk Parsons
- “Be Prepared” by R.C. Sproul
- “By Faith, Not Fear” by Scotty Smith
- “Overcoming Doubt” by Scott Devor
- “Thriving at College” by Alex Chediak
- “What’s in a Name?” by Mark Futato
- “The Apocalypse” by Keith Mathison
- “A Free Education” by R.C. Sproul Jr.
If you have not subscribed yet, you should. It’s only $23 for a year, and $20 to renew. You save even more if you get a 2- or 3-year subscription (as little as $1.36 per issue). Special discounts for churches or businesses are available for those who want multiple copies of each issue. Start receiving Tabletalk by calling one of Ligonier Ministries’ resource consultants at 800-435-4343 (8am-8pm ET, Mon-Fri) or subscribe online.