Columns from Tabletalk Magazine, May 2010
The May edition of Tabletalk is out. This month’s theme is “Sanctification: Being Conformed to the Image of Christ.” The issue seeks to provide a clear articulation of the doctrine and practice of sanctification. Contributors include R.C. Sproul, Robert Norris, Kevin DeYoung, T. David Gordon, John Freeman, Ken Jones and Iain Campbell.
We do not post all of the feature articles or the daily devotionals from the issue, so you’ll have to subscribe to get those. But for now, here are links to a few select columns and articles from this month:
- “Set Apart to Die and Live” by Burk Parsons
- “Making Molehills Out of Mountains” by R.C. Sproul
- “Preaching Grace” by Robert Norris
- “Christ and Sexual Sin” by John Freeman
- “A Literate Ministry” by T. David Gordon
- “The Glory of Plodding” by Kevin DeYoung
- “It Can’t Get No Worse?” by Keith Mathison
- “The One-Two Punch” by R.C. Sproul Jr.
If you have not subscribed yet, you should. It’s only $23 for a year, and $20 to renew. You save even more if you get a 2- or 3-year subscription (as little as $1.36 per issue). Special discounts for churches or businesses are available for those who want multiple copies of each issue. Start receiving Tabletalk by calling one of Ligonier Ministries’ resource consultants at 800-435-4343 (8am-8pm ET, Mon-Fri) or subscribe online.