Columns from Tabletalk Magazine, March 2011
The March edition of Tabletalk is out. This month’s issue explores the hard questions revolving around God’s law in the lives of Christians today. Contributors include R.C. Sproul, John Piper, David Hall, Carl Trueman, Mark Bates, Chad Van Dixhoorn and R.C. Sproul Jr.
We do not post all of the feature articles or the daily devotionals from the issue, so you’ll have to subscribe to get those. But for now, here are links to a few select columns and articles from this month:
- “Our Liberating God” by Burk Parsons
- “The Goodness of the Law” by R.C. Sproul
- “Ministering by the Life-Giving Spirit” by David Hall
- “The End of Soap Oprah” by Carl Trueman
- “It Takes a Church to Raise a Child” by Mark Bates
- “Minutes and Years: The Westminster Assembly Project”
- “Motive Power” by R.C. Sproul Jr.
- “Listening Before Answering” by John Piper
If you have not subscribed yet, you should. It’s only $23 for a year, and $20 to renew. You save even more if you get a 2- or 3-year subscription (as little as $1.36 per issue). Special discounts for churches or businesses are available for those who want multiple copies of each issue. Start receiving Tabletalk by calling one of Ligonier Ministries’ resource consultants at 800-435-4343 (8am-8pm ET, Mon-Fri) or subscribe online.