Columns from Tabletalk Magazine, March 2010
The March edition of Tabletalk is out. This month’s theme is “Acts of the Apostles.” The issue examines the main point and purpose of Saint Luke’s Acts of the Apostles. Contributors include R.C. Sproul, Fred Klett, David VanDrunen, Brian Tallman, Iain D. Campbell, Robert Godfrey, Keith Mathison and Donald Whitney.
We do not post all of the feature articles or the daily devotionals from the issue, so you’ll have to subscribe to get those. But for now, here are links to a few select columns and articles from this month:
- “The Acts of the Spirit and the Apostles” by Burk Parsons
- “The Ascension” by R.C. Sproul
- “What Have You Done?” by David VanDrunen
- “The Christian Club” by Robert Godfrey
- “The Sinkhole Syndrome” by Donald Whitney
- “Whither Warfield?” by Keith Mathison
- “The Second World War” by R.C. Sproul Jr.
If you have not subscribed yet, you should. It’s only $23 for a year, and $20 to renew. You save even more if you get a 2- or 3-year subscription (as little as $1.36 per issue). Special discounts for churches or businesses are available for those who want multiple copies of each issue. Start receiving Tabletalk by calling one of Ligonier Ministries’ resource consultants at 800-435-4343 (8am-8pm ET, Mon-Fri) or subscribe online.