Columns from Tabletalk Magazine, July 2011
The July edition of Tabletalk is out. It examines the need for fostering fraternity and real friendship within the community and the church. We analyze the New Testament’s clear call for men to experience solidarity with men and women to enjoy closeness with women. Contributors include R.C. Sproul, John Piper, Matt Chandler, Mike Pohlman, David Temples, and R.C. Sproul Jr.
We do not post all of the feature articles or the daily devotionals from the issue, so you’ll have to subscribe to get those. But for now, here are links to a few select columns and articles from this month:
- “A Generation of Heroes” by Burk Parsons
- “The Bonds of Brotherhood” by R.C. Sproul
- “A Culture of Sacrifice” by David Temples
- “The Gospel and the Oncology Waiting Room” by Mike Pohlman
- “Don’t Waste Your Cancer: An Interview with Matt Chandler”
- “Who Is My Brother?” by R.C. Sproul Jr.
- “Amazing Love” by John Piper
If you have not subscribed yet, you should. It’s only $23 for a year, and $20 to renew. You save even more if you get a 2- or 3-year subscription (as little as $1.36 per issue). Special discounts for churches or businesses are available for those who want multiple copies of each issue. Start receiving Tabletalk by calling one of Ligonier Ministries’ resource consultants at 800-435-4343 (8am-8pm ET, Mon-Fri) or subscribe online.