Columns from Tabletalk Magazine, January 2012
The January edition of Tabletalk is out. This month’s issue explores various aspects related to the book of Revelation, including an overview of its content, a history of its major interpretations, applications of the real purpose of the book, and advice for how to live in light of this prophecy. Contributors include R.C. Sproul along with Tom Ascol, Jerry Bridges, Sinclair Ferguson, Dennis Johnson, Phil Johnson, Peter Jones, Keith Mathison, Kim Riddlebarger, R.C. Sproul Jr., and Cornelis Venema.
We do not post all of the feature articles or the daily devotionals from the issue, so you’ll have to subscribe to get those. But for now, here are links to a few select columns and articles from this month:
- The Beginning at the End by Burk Parsons
- The Things of God by R.C. Sproul
- Revelation-Driven Life by Tom Ascol
- Eyes to See by R.C. Sproul Jr.
- A Catechism on the Heart by Sinclair Ferguson
- Salt of the Earth by Phil Johnson
- The Pursuit of Holiness: An Interview with Jerry Bridges
- One or Two? by Peter Jones
If you have not yet subscribed to Tabletalk, now is the perfect time. It’s only $23 for a year, and $20 to renew. You save even more if you get a 2- or 3-year subscription (as little as $1.36 per issue). We offer special discounts for churches or businesses who want multiple copies of each issue.