Columns from Tabletalk Magazine, December 2010
The December edition of Tabletalk is out. This month’s issue focuses on the mission the church has to the world, specifically in the area of mercy and compassion. We hope to provoke people away from the widespread apathy that has characterized the church in recent years and exhort them to what James calls “pure and undefiled religion.” Contributors include R.C. Sproul, Elliot Grudem, Eric Bancroft, Susan Hunt, Sebastian Heck, Keith Mathison and R.C. Sproul Jr.
We do not post all of the feature articles or the daily devotionals from the issue, so you’ll have to subscribe to get those. But for now, here are links to a few select columns and articles from this month:
- “Truly Reformed Theology” by Burk Parsons
- “Do We Believe the Whole Gospel?” by R.C. Sproul
- “Mercy Ministry” by Elliot Grudem
- “The Magic Bullet” by Sebastian Heck
- “Congregational Counseling” by Eric Bancroft
- “The Covenant Way” by Susan Hunt
- “The Year in Books” by Keith Mathison
- “With Passion” by R.C. Sproul Jr.
If you have not subscribed yet, you should. It’s only $23 for a year, and $20 to renew. You save even more if you get a 2- or 3-year subscription (as little as $1.36 per issue). Special discounts for churches or businesses are available for those who want multiple copies of each issue. Start receiving Tabletalk by calling one of Ligonier Ministries’ resource consultants at 800-435-4343 (8am-8pm ET, Mon-Fri) or subscribe online.