Columns from Tabletalk Magazine, August 2012
The August edition of Tabletalk is out. This issue addresses Eastern spirituality and its increasing global influence. While containing truths accrued through general revelation, Eastern spirituality nonetheless denies the fundamental tenets of the gospel, and Christians must recognize the danger it presents despite its non-abrasive presentation and ideals.
Contributors include R.C. Sproul along with Eric Alexander, Voddie Baucham, Winfried Corduan, Michael Gleghorn, Dan Iverson, Peter Jones, J. Nelson Jennings, and R.C. Sproul Jr..
We do not post all of the feature articles or the daily devotionals from the issue, so you’ll have to subscribe to get those. But for now, here are links to several free columns and articles from this month:
- When Towers Fall by R.C. Sproul
- Where East Meets West by Burk Parsons
- The Son Rising in the East by R.C. Sproul Jr.
- Eastern Bankruptcy by Dan Iverson
- The Religious Affections by Owen Strachan
- Every Conflict is a Test by Alexander Strauch
- Indispensable Apologetics: An Interview with Ravi Zacharias
- Pilgrims in a Post-Christian Culture by Voddie Baucham
If you have not yet subscribed to Tabletalk, now is the perfect time. For those living in the U.S. and Canada it’s only $23 for a year, and $20 to renew. You save even more if you get a 2- or 3-year subscription (as little as $1.36 per issue). We offer special discounts for churches or businesses who want multiple copies of each issue.
Get your subscription to Tabletalk today by calling one of Ligonier Ministries’ resource consultants at 800-435-4343 (8am-8pm ET, Mon-Fri) or by subscribing online. You can also get free shipping on individual 2012 issues of Tabletalk.